7.06.2009

Day Two...July 5th 2009...

Today is actually July 6th, I forgot to post yesterday. But I'll catch up.

For your entertainment...
...isn't it odd how you tell your girlfriends about dreams and goals you have. And almost always babies are brought up, whether you want them or don't, it always comes up. And if you do want babies then you always talk about names you like. Recently an aquintance of mine had a baby and I spoke to one of her friends about the new arrival and come to find out, she STOLE her baby name! Ladies out there, keep your future baby names a secret! They are on high demand and easily taken if you aren't careful.

To educate...
...houses are expensive in southern California. Choose one wisely.

To remember...
...yesterday was a gorgeous, relaxing day. Adam worked and got home around 10. We enjoyed breakfast together and then he slept til it was time to go meet up with the wonderful ex. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, but it was still not the best time. Hopefully the last time we have to talk to her or see her. Then it was Walmart time, it always amazes me the crowds that gather in walmart every day in southern California. They never disappoint, they are ALWAYS packed! They aren't like that back in Kansas. Then made it back home and took a nap. I woke up earlier than adam and I decided to make h0memade BBQ meatballs. They are SOOO good!! Our day was mostly uneventful but its always fun spending it with Adam.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, too true! People are always after other's baby names...I'm crossing my fingers that nobody in my family takes "Benjamin" before I get to it :)

    ReplyDelete